NATCROMO 2017

Happy NatCroMo!  I hope you've been finding lots of great designers and deals! 


This is my third year participating in the Crochetville NatCroMo event; isn't it fun? I love the glamping theme! Have you ever been glamping (outside of the virtual world)? 

In honor of National Crochet Month, I'd like to celebrate with you by offering you the "Sweet Mesa Pillow Covers" crochet pattern for FREE with code GLAMPING. Code is good for today only.

Also, you can take 60% OFF your entire purchase with code NATCROMO. No purchase limits!! This code is also good for today only. 

There's over 150 patterns to choose from! Plus, there are over 30 patterns that are forever free! 

I hope you find something you like! 

Come on over and join us in the Blackstone Designs Crochet Community on Facebook for special offers, giveaways, and so much more! 

You can also find me on Craftsy, Etsy, Pinterest, and Instagram

Hope to see you around!! 





Labels: , , , , , , ,