Check Out My New Project Bag!

I am constantly searching for new crochet products. I love to see what's out there and I especially love to find things that will make my crochet world bright and fun!

Well, this project bag from Shaggy Baggy has done just that!

This is only one of the many prints available and all of them are just as fun (including dandelion seeds!)

This is the large bag, which measures at 8" x 9 1/2" x 8" and holds 8 super bulky balls of yarn comfortably! You could easily fit a throw blanket or sweater WIP in there.

There are also larger shoulder bags available.  

The fabric is a sturdy canvas, which makes this bag perfect for taking along on car trips, or even to the beach!

Shaggy Baggy also offers wristlets and pencil pouches, which are perfect hook storage. 

The wristlet has a strap that can easily be hooked around the handle of the bag, so you don't have to take up space inside the large project bag!

And guess what? You can get 25% off of your purchase with code blackstone25 from now until September 30th. Woot woot!

Side note: I am not being paid to advertise this product. I am truly in love with these finds, so I HAD to share them with you!

You can find more info about this shop and what they have to offer by going to:
ShaggyBaggy.com 
ShaggyBaggy.Etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by! You can catch me live on Facebook tonight at 7pm EST (8/12/16), and check out this bag up close.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,